- The End of the World - "The Bad Wolf scenario" - Moxx of Balhoon
- The Unquiet Dead - "The darkness.. the big Bad Wolf!" - Gweneth
- Aliens of London/World War Three - Graffiti on the TARDIS - erm.. some kid.
- Dalek - Van Statten's private helicopter is called "Bad Wolf One"
- The Long Game - "From the Bad Wolf channel, the Face of Boe has just announced his pregnancy" - Cathica.
- The Long Game - Bad Wolf TV
- Father's Day - A poster has Bad Wolf on it
- The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances - The bomb that Captain Jack was riding had "SCHLECHTER WOLF" means Bad Wolf in German.
- Boom Town - The name of the Nuclear Power station is "Blaidd Drwg" which is Bad Wolf in Welsh.
- Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways - The Gamestation is called Bad Wolf
- Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways - Scattered graffiti around Rose's council estate
- Tooth and Claw - "You've seen it too. Theres something with the wolf about you" - the Host
- Love and Monsters - "When it comes, the Torchwood files is strangely lacking. Seems the evidence is corrupted. Something called Bad Wolf virus" - Mr Kennedy/ the Abzorbalof
- Doomsday - The Doctor projects an image of himself on "Darlig Ulv Stranden" which translates "Bad Wolf Bay"
- Gridlock - When the Doctor enters the Japanese drivers "car", a poster says "Akuro" which means "Evil Wolf"
- Turn Left - "Tell him.. two words.... (whispers in Donna's ear) Bad Wolf" - Rose Tyler. Donna reveals the 2 words later when she talks to the Doctor
- Turn Left - In Shan-Shen, everywhere (including on the TARDIS) after Donna tells the Doctor what Rose told her.